*** The website updates its listings every 24 – 48 hours so please call ahead of time to ensure the availability of the Trailer you might wish to purchase.
** Snapper Trailers does everything in our power to bring you high-quality images that match the trailer description, but in some cases, we use stock photos to represent the trailer, so options and colors may differ from trailer to trailer. ***
* With 1000’s of options available to us we do everything in our power to display the appropriate images for those options, but in some cases, we don’t have them readily available therefore a stock photo may be present in the trailer listing. *
– Flooring Crossmembers – 16in On Center
– Roof Members – 16in On Center
– Sidewall Members – 16in On Center
– Sand Foot
– 2in Coupler
– 3in Steel Tube Main Frame Rails
– White .030 Aluminum Exterior with Matching Screws
– Approximate Interior Height – 48in (4ft)
– 3/4in Plywood Floors
– 3/8in Plywood Walls
– Single Rear Door
– Silver Mod Wheels
– ST175 13in Radial Tire
– Aluminum Jeep Fenders
– Galvalume Roof
– 12in Stone Guard
– 2,000 lbs. Straight Leaf Spring Axle
– Flat 4 Pigtail
– Semi-Screwless Exterior
– E-Z Lube Hubs
– Rear Door Handle
– LED Tail Lights
– No Side Door
– Five Year Manufacturers Limited Warranty
– No Roof or Sidewall Vents
Want to pick it up from one of our Lot locations?
Contact lot in Lutz, FL (Call (813) 920-0570 for Availability)
Looking to build a custom trailer? We can customize your next trailer with thousands of options! If you can dream it, we can build it! Contact one of our salespeople to be walked through the entire process and obtain a quote today!
Over 15,000 Trailers sold since 2011! Over 500+ trailers in stock throughout our 6 locations! Contact us today for a free no-obligation proposal!
We now offer a Veteran & Active Military Discount of $25 off your purchase of a trailer. Be sure to let your salesperson know at the time of checkout. Thank you for your service!
COVID-19 Disclaimer: Pricing, options & specifications are subject to change without notice from the manufacturers and are completely out of our control. Snapper trailers do everything in their power to relay timeline changes and quote appropriate ETA’s on trailer delivery however during the many delays and set back that many businesses have seen over the last year we are no different. Timelines can change at any time as over the last calendar year we’ve seen increases as well as shortages of parts, steel, and even lumber. Contact a Snapper Trailers Representative for more information about your build as well as obtain the current ETA at this time. Thank you!
Public Service Announcement: Never buy a used trailer. Even a single axle issue/repair will far outweigh the cost of a brand new trailer. Buy new and get a warranty without all the hassles!
Data Generated 2023-06-12 09:06